Study tours conducted by the college are part of the academic programmes. The following instructions should be strictly followed by the students with regard to study tours:
- Only final year students are allowed to organize study tours. As far as possible, study tours shall be conducted before the X'mas holidays.
- This should be done only with the prior permission of the class teacher HOD and the Principal.
- Booking of vehicles and arrangements for stay while on tour should be made only after consultation with the authorities concerned. The details of the tour programme should be given to the Principal in writing, well in advance.
- The maximum number of days for a tour shall be three.
- The students shall obey all the directions given by the class teacher/teachers accompanying them. Any act of indiscipline while on tour shall be considered as an act of indiscipline committed on the campus and will attract punitive action.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco is strictly prohibited while on tour. Each and every member of the party should try to see that his/her conduct while on tour enhances the prestige and reputation of the institution.
- The Principal has the right to cancel or to make any modification in the tour programme at any time.
- The directions given by UGC, Government, and MG University, from time to time will have to be strictly adhered to.