The Department of Computer Science started in September 2022 in the Government aided stream with the introduction of Integrated M.Sc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).
- To develop professionals who are skilled in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- To provide state-of-the-art computing laboratory facilities to promote industry-institute interaction to enhance student’s practical knowledge.
- To Inculcate self-learning abilities, team spirit, and professional ethics among the students to serve society.
Artificial Intelligence is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting fields in computer science today. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning courses will give you the skills and knowledge you need to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly-changing field.
After 5 years of integrated post-graduation course, the students will have the ability to:
- Analyze, design and implement solutions in and adapt to changes in technology by self /continuous learning.
- Engage in higher learning and contribute to technological innovations.
- Work with professional ethics as an individual or as a team player to realize the goals of the project or the organization.
- Work with respect for social values and concern for environment in implementing engineering solutions
Integrated PG Course :
M.Sc Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Number of Seats : 15
- Duration : 10 Semester (5 Year)
- Eligibility for admission : Applicants who have cleared higher secondary examination with computer science, Mathematics / Business Mathematics are eligible.
- Complementary Courses : Mathematics and Electronics
The Department has a well-established computer lab with new computer and latest software. The library has journals, modern text books and reference books.
The well experienced faculty members of the Department are known for their expertise in the subject.
The Department has a well-established computer lab with new computer and latest software.
The library has journals, modern text books and reference books.