Near the college premises there is a girls hostel with accommodation facilities for around 90 students. There is also a modest area for outdoor recreation in addition to the Reading room, TV room, Visitors room, Prayer hall, and a Mess hall. Discipline, code of conduct and complaint redressal are monitored by hostel committee.
- Prof. Santhosh K Thomas - Manager
- Prof. Dr. Aleyamma Kuruvilla - Principal
- Asso. Prof. Capt. John M George - Coordinator
- Mrs. Simi - Resident Warden
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Veena S
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Ansu Jacob
- Asst. Prof. Anju Joseph
- Asst. Prof. Rintu Mathew
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Susha S
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Sreejaya R
- Asst. Prof. Swetha C
- Asst. Prof. Sreevalsa K
- Men, especially strangers are strictly forbidden from entering the Ladies Hostel.
- Door shall not be locked till 11.00 p.m.
- Students are allowed to go outside only on Wednesday (3.45 p.m) and should reach back before 5.30 p.m.
- During college hrs (9.30-12.30 & 1.30-3.30) no students will be entertained in the hostel.
- Prior permission to be obtained to stay in the hostel during working days.
- No student from outside is permitted to enter the college hostel.
- Use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside the hostel (will be applicable only from the date of installation of coin phone).
- Complaint if any can be entered in complaint book which will be checked periodically.
- Only students representatives are permitted to meet the Principal or Manager to discuss hostel issues.
- All inmates must obey the rules and regulations of the hostel.
- Students will be removed from the hostel if the rules are violated.
- Those who wanted to go worship places on Sundays must bring a request letter from their parents .
View or Download Hostel Admission Form
|1.||Hostel Admission Form 2022||VIEW / DOWNLOAD|